40% Off Now! If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
• HLTAID001 Provide CPR
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
First Aid Course Covers
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• infection control procedures
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• and many more
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, Melbourne, Dandenong, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, RSA RCG and Barista Courses.
Dandenong Training Location:
2-10 Walker Street, Dandenong VIC 3175, Australia